Health wellbeing and NHS resources
Doctors of the World website
For COVID-19 health and wellbeing information translated into 61 different languages, including how migrants can access NHS Health Services, visit Doctorsoftheworld.org.uk
Public Health England COVID-19
Public Health England (PHE) has developed a Resource Centre of posters, social media tiles, videos, digital display artwork, web banners etc. Many of these assets are available in different languages and accessible formats such as British Sign Language, to help communicate public safety messages to different communities about COVID-19.
Stay up to date with Coronavirus campaigns and resources
- Covid-19 Response - Spring 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccine
- Workplace Testing
- Community Testing
- Variants of concern
- Ports of Entry and Exit
- Symptoms and Isolation
- NHS Covid app
- University Students
- NHS Resources
NHS Health Education England Resources
The NHS Health Education England website has information and advice to help us through the COVID-19 epidemic. This includes:
- Accessible information about COVID-19 includes video information about hand washing, picture guides, easy read guides and information in British Sign Language.
- Children and Young People advice for parents about COVID-19 and facts and information to explain COVID-19 to children.
- Older people advice and information about COVID-19 for Age Concern, Alzheimer’s Society, Independent Age and UK Carers.
- Cancer and COVID-19 information for charities including Macmillan Cancer Support and Cancer Research UK.
There is also information about: