Health wellbeing and NHS resources
Doctors of the World website
For COVID-19 health and wellbeing information translated into 61 different languages, including how migrants can access NHS Health Services, visit Doctorsoftheworld.org.uk
Public Health England COVID-19
Public Health England (PHE) has developed a Resource Centre of posters, social media tiles, videos, digital display artwork, web banners etc. Many of these assets are available in different languages and accessible formats such as British Sign Language, to help communicate public safety messages to different communities about COVID-19.
Stay up to date with Coronavirus campaigns and resources
- Covid-19 Response - Spring 2021
- Hands. Face. Space. Fresh Air.
- Covid-19 Vaccine
- Universal Rapid Testing Offer
- University Students
- Back to School
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Workplace Testing
- Community Testing
- Variant Surge Testing
- NHS Covid App
- Pharmacy Collect
- Ports of Entry and Exit
- NHS Resources
- CRC User Guide
NHS Health Education England Resources
The NHS Health Education England website has information and advice to help us through the COVID-19 epidemic. This includes:
- Accessible information about COVID-19 includes video information about hand washing, picture guides, easy read guides and information in British Sign Language.
- Children and Young People advice for parents about COVID-19 and facts and information to explain COVID-19 to children.
- Older people advice and information about COVID-19 for Age Concern, Alzheimer’s Society, Independent Age and UK Carers.
- Cancer and COVID-19 information for charities including Macmillan Cancer Support and Cancer Research UK.
You can also view a British Sign Language (BSL) video by SignHealth that explains the relaxation of the government's Covid restrictions on 12 April 2021.
Or download the easy guide to the government's Covid restriction changes
There is also information about: