Financial support for your business
Grants and other financial support is available for businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19:
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG) You can apply for this grant if your business has a business rates account and has been required to close by government due to local or national COVID-19 restrictions.
- Discretionary Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) You can apply for this grant if your business:
- is not registered with a business rates account and is therefore not eligible for a Local Restriction Support Grant, but has fixed business property related costs, such as rent, a lease or mortgage and was required to close by the government due to local or national restrictions, or
- was not required to close by Government and therefore is not eligible for a Local Restriction Support Grant, but has been severely impacted as it is in the wholesale supply chain of hospitality, accommodation, and leisure sectors. This includes businesses with a business rates account, and those without an account but with fixed business property related costs.
- If you are a wet-led pub see if you are eligible for the Christmas support payment
- New retail, hospitality and leisure one-off top up grants
- Check if you can claim a grant through the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme
- There is also Government support and grants for employers that are hiring or want to offer work placements.
- Search all coronavirus financial support measures available for your business on gov.uk or find by category.
There are also other business support schemes available.