Financial support for your business
Grants and other financial support is available for businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19:
- Restart Grant You may be able to apply for this grant to help your business safely reopen, if your business has a business rates account and is in one of the following sectors: non-essential retail, hospitality, accommodation, leisure, personal care and gym business premises.
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG) You can apply for this grant if your business has a business rates account and has been required to close by government due to local or national COVID-19 restrictions.
- Check if you can claim a grant through the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme
- If you are a freelancer in the creative and cultural sector find out if you are eligible for a grant through the Cultural Hardship Fund for Freelancers
- There is also Government support and grants for employers that are hiring or want to offer work placements.
- Search all coronavirus financial support measures available for your business on gov.uk or find by category.
- Discretionary Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) This scheme closed on 31 March 2021
- Expanded Additional Restrictions Grant (EARG) This scheme closed on 31 March 2021
- Economic Growth Grant (EGG) This scheme closed on 31 March 2021