Application and payments
Please do not submit another application if you have already done so. We will use the information from your original application to assess you for a further grant, as long as you continue to meet the criteria we will automatically pay a grant at the end of each 14 day period while we remain in Tier 3.
You will only need to make one application, based on the earliest date your business was required to close. We will make sure that you receive all of the grant payments you are eligible for.
If you have multiple business properties with a business rates liability, you will need to make one application for each property.
You should only submit an application for a grant if
- Your business has been required to close from:
- 23 March 2020 because your business is a nightclub, dance hall, disco, sexual entertainment venue or hostess bar
- 23 October 2020 as a result of Local COVID Alert Level: Very High (Tier 3) restrictions
- 5 November 2020 as a result of national lockdown restrictions
- You had a business rates liability on the date lockdown measures were introduced
- You are the business rate payer
- You were trading, your business is not in administration, insolvent or in the process of making a proposal to strike off