To qualify for a discretionary Additional Restrictions grant your business will be required to provide evidence to support their applications. Your business must provide all relevant information and evidence when submitting an application. We expect a high volume of applications and will not be able to chase individual businesses for supporting information if it is not included in the original application.
Your business must be able to:
- Demonstrate you were trading from your business premise on 22 October 2020 and paying either fixed property costs or business rates
- Provide a copy of your most recent bank statement
- Provide your business rates account number or upload supporting evidence to demonstrate that your business has fixed property related costs, such as a lease or rental agreement
- Provide supporting evidence to demonstrate that your business has been severely impacted as a result of Manchester being put into the Local COVID Alert Level: Very High (Tier 3) on 23 October, the national lockdown from 5 November to 2 December or Local COVID Alert Level: Very High (Tier 3) on 2 December and are not eligible for existing business support schemes.
If your business has a business rates liability you'll be paid a grant based on the rateable value. For properties with a rateable value of:
- £15k or under, grants of £1,334 will be paid rata for every 28-day qualifying restriction period
- over £15k and below £51k, grants of £2,000 will be paid for every 28-day qualifying restriction period
- £51k or over, grants of £3,000 will be paid for every 28-day qualifying restriction period
If your business isn't registered with a business rates account, you'll be paid a grant based on your fixed property costs. For properties with costs :
- of below £15,000 grants of £1,500 for every 28-day qualifying restriction period
- of £15,000 grants of £3000 for every 28-day qualifying restriction period
If your business has multiple properties you'll be awarded a grant for each property. however separate applications will be required for each business property.