Markets Trading on Neighbourhood Markets

Casual trading

Neighbourhood Markets include Gorton, Longsight and Wythenshawe Markets.

If you want to sell things on our markets occasionally or as a one off, you need to apply for a casual registration. This includes selling new products, second hand goods, or a combination of both. 

Once you're registered you can just turn up on the day you want to trade. Providing we can accommodate you on that day, you'll be given a space.

Charges vary depending on the location and type of space.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?