Longsight Market trader list
Beauty and grooming
- Beauty Box has a good selection of make-up
- Minnie’s Allsorts stock cosmetics as well as a choice of personal hygiene products
- Pink Ribbon provide a choice of hair products and make-up. They also
sell beauty accessories and wigs!
Cafes and food to go
- Sivoris provide a perfect treat for hungry shoppers thanks to their range of ice creams, sweets, snacks and drinks.
Clothing, footwear and accessories
- Qayum has some great ladies fashion items and knitwear for sale. See what’s available for the summer!
- Just in Mode specialise in warm clothing but also sell a nice selection of jewellery.
- Mehndi offer a great variety of traditional Indian womenswear.
- Myre stock handbags in a variety of materials as well as fashion accessories.
- Rainwear and Coats don’t forget that the rain loves it here in Manchester almost as much as we do! A great store to pick up that light summer waterproof or warm winter coat.
Electrical and hardware
- AA Electronics and Household Appliances should be able to help you with your gadget needs. New toaster? Kettle? Head on over!
- Chohan Audio stock small household electrical appliances, crockery and pots and pans. Great news if you’re kitting out your kitchen! They also sell Asian music.
Food and drink
- Grimwood and Sons are Longsight’s resident butchers and they have a great selection of meats from pork and beef to lamb and poultry.
- S+L Fish stock fresh seafood and poultry at great bargain prices. Perfect for a tasty family meal, Sunday lunch or a lush dinner party.
- John Pickup sells tasty snacks from sweets and crisps to pre-packed cakes and biscuits. There is also a range of drinks to choose from.
- Ahmed Ajaz Fruit and Veg stock a wealth of health veggies to go with your chops, in your stews or on your sandwiches. They also have fruit for those between meal snacks or healthy desserts.
- Ann’s Cards will cover all your birthday party needs, whether it’s a card, gift wrap or party decorations.
- Baqi Islamia specialise in Islamic cassettes and books as well as traditional clothing.
- Go Window Blinds can also help you with your interior decorating,
selling a selections of blinds with related accessories and hardware. They also have a choice of carpets.
- Little Michael stock a variety of dress materials for both seasoned and amateur dressmakers.
- Paul A. Holmes store specialises in fabrics. So whether you’re a seamstress or doing a little upholstering, they should have what you need.
- PJS will cover your household toiletry needs. They also sell personal hygiene items.
See more about Longsight Market