Manchester City Council

Report graffiti

Thanks for doing this online

You can:

  • Use your customer account to make this request, or set one up if you haven't got one. You'll get a personal response, a quicker service, and be able to track progress of your request online.


  • Send your request anonymously, without giving your contact details. We won't send you a personal response.

What do you want to do?

Sorry, you can't use an account if you live outside the area covered by Manchester City Council.