Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Triangulum project wins Public Building Energy Project of the Year at 2018 Energy Awards
A project partnership demonstrating how technology can improve sustainable mobility, energy, IT and business has won Public Building Energy Project of the Year at the 2018 Energy Awards.
Additional funding to help winter pressures
Manchester City Council is to invest an extra £2.67m of funding for adult social care services to help address the pressures on the NHS and social care services this winter.
A history of protecting heritage buildings in Manchester’s Northern Quarter
A report detailing the rise of Manchester’s famous Northern Quarter and the efforts taken to preserve the historic buildings in the area will be heard by the Council’s executive today (Weds, 12 Dec)
How help from Manchester’s social services became poetry in motion
There’s two things that Amanda says have changed the quality of her life. The first is admitting she needed some help; and the second is writing poetry as a therapeutic hobby.
New Mums with HIV set to be given enough formula milk for the first year of baby’s life
Manchester Mums with HIV will now be given enough formula milk and supplies to feed their babies during the first year of life, in a move to prevent transmission of the virus through breastfeeding.
Key report presents bold new approach to deliver genuinely affordable homes that meet the needs of all Manchester residents
A report going to the Council’s Executive next week (Weds, 12 Dec) will review housing affordability in the city to make sure more Manchester people have access to decent homes.
Winners of the Manchester Youth Buzz Awards announced
Talented young Mancunians from across the city have been recognised at this year's Youth Buzz Awards for their stand-out achievements and for making a positive contribution to their communities.
Heaton Park Golf Course reopens to the public
Heaton Park Golf Course reopened to the public on Friday 30 November, welcoming back existing golf members and inviting new visitors to try the facilities.
Corner-cutting landlord hit by £1,000 penalty for dumped waste
A landlord has been successfully prosecuted after a large amount of flytipped waste dumped in Harpurhey was traced back to him by Manchester City Council's Environmental Crimes team.
Location confirmed as Manchester’s LGBT Extra Care scheme moves forward
Russell Road in Whalley Range has been confirmed as the location for the UK’s first Extra Care scheme designed for older LGBT people.
- Triangulum project wins Public Building Energy Project of the Year at 2018 Energy Awards
- The Register of Key Decisions to be taken from 18 December 2018 onwards.
- 17 December 2018 - Housing Related Support for Homelessness and Drug and Alcohol Services
- Communities & Equalities Scrutiny Committee v2 January 2019
- 12 December 2018 - Capital Approval for appointment of Our Town Hall Management Contractor
- 12 December 2018 - Appointment of Management Contractor for Our Town Hall Project
- 13 December 2018 - give Capital Expenditure approval to One Central Park Digital Asset Base
- 13 December 2018- Capital Expenditure: ICT Data Centre Network Design
- 12 December 2018 - To give Capital Expenditure approval to West Gorton Community Park
- Resources & Governance Scrutiny Committee - Work Programme January 2019
- 5 December 2018 - Disposal of land by way of agreement for lease and lease at Crown Street, Manchester.
- Newly qualified teacher (NQT) induction support and talent pool
- Organisation chart
- Consultation: 2020 Admission Arrangements
- Funding and grants for voluntary and community sector
- Road improvements
- The Leasehold Advisory Service (LEASE)
- The Factory - a new creative space for the city centre
- Check what school year your child is in
- Albert Square
- Share your Town Hall memories
Heaton Park 5k, 10k and half marathon
Choose your distance and enjoy running through this beautiful green space!
Gaza Winter Walk 2018
Bring the whole family and enjoy a walk around the beautiful Heaton Park - all for a great cause!
Stargazing for Beginners
Learn all the basics with Heaton Park Astronomy Group
Join our after school computer coding club!
Breakfast with the Christmas Elves
Start your day off the magical way!
Jingle Bounce at Treetop Nets
Come and visit Treetop Manchester for a festive bounce on our jingly Treetop Nets
Lego club for children
LEGO Clubs for Children
Yarn dance crochet club
Come and join our crochet club for all abilities.
Tiny tots and toddler time
Stories, songs and rhymes for all families with a child under five.
Ice Village and Santa's Grotto
The Ice Village Manchester: a breath-taking snowy experience for all the family.
- Heaton Park 5k, 10k and half marathon