Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Manchester remembers the events of Hiroshima and Nagasaki 76 years on
Manchester will pay tribute to the lives lost and the lasting impact the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki 76 years on.
Boost for Manchester businesses as joint graduate scheme launched
A graduate scheme looking to boost the prospects of university leavers and support Manchester start ups is to be launched.
City centre campaign targets litter louts
As the city centre returns to a normality not seen for 18 months, Manchester City Council has a clear message to visitors coming into the city - littering is not acceptable.
We’d rather share the vaccine supply, not the Covid virus, says Manchester’s health bosses ahead of key festival dates
Three day-window now for young Mancs to come forward for Pfizer jab – AND they can bring friends, family and visitors who are also eligible for it.
Council Leader reacts to the death of Lord Peter Smith
Sir Richard Leese responds following the death of Lord Smith today.
International design competition to be launched for Piccadilly area
Manchester City Council has announced plans to launch an international design competition to create a world class space in the area centred around Piccadilly Gardens.
Free book given to all final year primary school pupils to keep them reading over summer
More than seven thousand copies of the same book have been given away free to Manchester youngsters in their final year of primary school to help prepare them for starting high school in September and keep them reading over summer.
Council Leader's statement following the death of Cllr David Greenhalgh
Sir Richard Leese reacts to the news of the death of Bolton Council Leader this evening (Thurs 29 July)
Focus on sustainable communities and new housing in Ancoats and New Islington as four major schemes approved
Four key planning applications have been agreed by Manchester’s planning committee this week (29 July) - representing an exciting next phase of regeneration in Ancoats & News Islington.
Council maps out next phase of homelessness work
Over the past few years, Manchester City Council’s Homelessness service has responded to exponentially growing need and, more recently, the challenges of the pandemic.
- Manchester remembers the events of Hiroshima and Nagasaki 76 years on
- Authority Monitoring Report 2019 and 2020
- Determined co-ordinated admissions scheme 2022/23
- Children's Annual Complaints Reports 2019-20
- Community Covid Vaccination Questions and Answers
- Social Value Policy
- Business Rates Explanatory Notes 2021-22
- Our Manchester Strategy- Forward to 2025
- NOMA SRF update 2020
- Our Children Sufficiency Strategy 2020-22
- Commissioning Behaviours and Principles 2020
- Proposed new Parliamentary constituencies consultation
- Our Manchester Graduate Scheme
- Host your event in one of our parks
- What is selective licensing?
- Southern Cross School public notice
- Ashbury Meadow Primary School public notice
- Camberwell Park Specialist Support School public notice
- North Ridge High School public notice
- Deansgate consultation
- Fallowfield Loop and Yellow Brick Road consultation second stage
Thank You Manchester Weekender
You’re invited to a weekend of fabulous FREE entertainment on the streets and in the squares of Manchester City Centre this summer.
Watch top international track and field athletes compete in a thrilling team format
Manchester Jazz Festival
Manchester jazz festival heads to Escape to Freight Island for three FREE days of new music.
Buzz Health and Wellbeing Treasure Trail
Take part in a series of treasure trails based on things you can discover in the park!
Easter story treasure trail
Follow the trail around the park and relive the Easter Story.
Follow a trail around the park with a discovery backpack to see what you can discover!
Easter trail - Wythenshawe Park
Visit the Easter trail around the Hall Gardens.
Love Exploring - Planet Trail
Discover the nine planets in the solar system with the Love Exploring app.
Debdale Nature Centre Easter egg hunt
Take part in an Easter Egg hunt around the park.
Easter trail - Fog Lane Park
Come find the hidden clues around Fog Lane Park.
- Thank You Manchester Weekender